Day-to-Day Vitamin B Complex Capsules 1 pack of 60 capsules
Vitamin B Complex from Sprouted Quinoa Powder
1 pack contains 60 capsules, enough for 30 days.
2 capsules per day is the recommended dose.
The DAY-TO-DAY Vitamin B Complex is obtained from gluten-free quinoa seedlings grown under controlled organic conditions. Unlike synthetic, isolated vitamins, the DAY-TO-DAY Vitamin B capsules contain all 8 known B vitamins in the form of complexes, each of which consists of a large number of biologically active B vitamins that are otherwise only found in high-quality foods such as wheat sprouts. Compared to wheat sprouts, the content of organically bound B vitamins in the DAY-TO-DAY Vitamin B capsules from quinoa is considerably higher.
Common causes of vitamin B deficiency are vegan or vegetarian diets, stress, smoking, alcohol and coffee consumption, obesity, intestinal disorders, chronic diseases and medication. There is a greater need for vitamin B during pregnancy.
- Vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 contribute to reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 contribute to a normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 contribute to a normal function of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B1, vitamin B3, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 contribute to a normal mental function.
- Vitamin B7 contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
- Vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B6 and vitamin B7 contribute to the preservation of normal mucous membranes and skin.
- Vitamin B6, vitamin B9 and vitamin B12 contribute to a normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin B9 contributes to normal amino acid synthesis and hematopoiesis.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal hematopoiesis.
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance.
- Vitamin B2 and vitamin B6 contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal heart function.
- Vitamin B6, vitamin B9 and vitamin B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism.