(1) Herinafter the privacy notice of JUCHHEIM COSMETICS, Eichleite 32, 82031 Grünwald, Germany, owner Mr. Dr. med. Jürgen Juchheim, business adress at said place.
(2) You can visit our website anonymously, but every time your web browser accesses the Internet, you always send the following data to our web server: the date and time of access, the sender IP address, the requested resource, the http method and the hTTP User-Agent header. However, our web server saves this data separately from other data, and it is not possible to assign this data to a specific person. After anonymous evaluation for statistical purposes, this data is immediately deleted.
(4) Personal data of customers are only collected within the scope the customer has consented for the order or registration process. JUCHHEIM COSMETICS utilizes the personal data transmitted by the interested party (e.g. salutation, name, address, email address, telephone number, telefax number, banking account), according to the regulations of the German data privacy act solely with the purpose of billing and fulfilling the contract. For the purpose of fulfilling the contract, i.e. the shipment of goods, the personal data are transmitted to the forwarder, as far as neccessary, for the delivery of the goods. The forwarder is also obliged to use the personal data of the customer explicitely for the purpose of contract fullfillment subject to the regulations of the German data privacy act.
If you are registered for our newsletter, you give us your consent to use your personal data such as name and e-mail address for the purpose of advertising about our products and our company.
(5) For the purposes of payment, the personal data provided will be forwarded to the respective payment provider. The extent of the transfer is determined by the chosen method of payment:
Within the scope of a SEPA transfer your data will not be passed on to third parties.
With a payment via Sofortüberweisung, your invoice No., invoice amount and currency are being transferred.
With a payment by credit card, your invoice number, your invoice amount, the article information and the contract language and currency are being transferred to Wirecard.
If you decide for Klarna payment services Klarna Invoice and Klarna Hire-purchase as payment option, you give your consent that we transfer to Klarna the necessary personal data for you. The following data is required for the completion of the invoice purchase and the identity and credit check: First name, last name, address, date of birth, gender, email address, telephone number as well as the required data for the completion of the purchase, such as name of the buyer, telephone number of the buyer, the shipping address, invoice number, number of purchased articles, article number, invoice amount and taxes in percent, currency and - if applicable - used vouchers.
The transmission of this data is made in order to allow Klarna to issue an invoice and make an identity and credit check for completing the purchase with your chosen invoice handling. Hereby Klarna has a legitmate interest in the transmission of the personal data of the buyer and needs them to obtain information from the credit reporting bureau for the identity and credit check.
Schufa Holding AG, Kormoranweg 5, 65203 Wiesbaden
Bürgel Wirtschaftsinformationen GmbH & Co. KG, Postfach 5001 66, 22701 Hamburg
Creditreform Bremen Seddig KG, Contrescarpe 17, 28203 Bremen
infoscore Consumer Data GmbH, Rheinstraße 99, 76532 Baden-Baden
Within the scope of the decision on the establishment, execution or termination of the contractual relationship, Klarna also collects and uses, apart from an address inspection, information on the buyer‘s current payment behavior as well as likelihoods of such behavior in the future. The calculation of these score values by Klarna is carried out on the basis of a scientifically recognized mathematical statistical method. Klarna will also use your address data. If this calculation shows that your creditworthiness is not given, Klarna will inform you immediately.
You may revoke your consent to the use of your personal data at any time against Klarna. However, Klarna may farther be entitled to process, use and transmit the personal data, to the extent that this is necessary for contractual payment processing by Klarna‘s services, is legally required, or requested by a court or authority. Obviously, you can always obtain information about the personal data stored by Klarna. This right is guaranteed by the Federal Data Protection Act. If you as a buyer wish to do so, or Klarna make changes regarding the stored data, you can contact mailto:Datenschutz@klarna.de.
(6) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called „cookies“, text files which are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information on your use of this website (including your IP address) generated by the cookie is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activity for the website operators, and to provide other services connected with the use of the website and the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties, provided this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will in no case associate your IP address with other data from Google. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, we would point out that in this case you may not be able to fully utilize all the functions of this website. By using this website, you agree to the processing of the data collected about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. It is noted that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIp()”. Therefore, IP addresses can be processed only in their abriged form in order to prevent a direct referencing to the individual user.
If Google Adsense, a web-based advertising service provided by Google Inc., USA („Google“), advertises (text ads, banners, etc.) on this website, your browser may save a cookie sent by Google Inc. or third parties. The information stored in the cookie may be recorded, collected and evaluated by Google Inc. or third parties. In addition, Google Adsense also uses „WebBacons“ (small invisible graphics) to collect information, through which simple actions such as visitor traffic can be recorded, collected and evaluated on the website. The information generated by the cookie and / or Web Bacon about your use of this website is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use the information obtained to conduct an analysis of your use of the AdSense ads. Google may also transfer this information to third parties, provided this is required by law or if third parties process these data on behalf of Google. According to Google, your IP address is not linked to other data stored by Google. You can prevent the storage of cookies on your hard disk and the display of Web Bacons. To do this, you must select „Do not accept cookies“ in your browser settings (Internet Explorer under Tools / Internet Options / Data Protection / Settings, Firefox under Tools / Settings / Privacy / Cookies).
(7) In addition to the aforesaid data protection notice, all personal data of the customer sent to JUCHHEIM COSMETICS without its separate written consent will not be made available to third parties, unless this has to be done due to legal or official order.
(8) With the completed execution of the contract, whereas the complete payment of the agreed amount is part of, the data of the customer that need to be stored because of legal reasons is blocked, except from the data an acceptance for further use is given. This data is not available anymore for further use. Additionally, the data is deleted.
(9) Furthermore, the customer is entitled to demand the change, blocking or deletion of his data at any time under the aforesaid postal address or email address firstname.lastname@example.org and to object the use of his data.
(10) This privacy notice can be viewed and called at any time on the website of JUCHHEIM COSMETICS.