Data protection clarification
This is the person responsible for data processing according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), ie the collection of personal data via the functions of this website or other means of direct transmission to the JUCHHEIM company.
For reasons of clarity, the declaration is subdivided into the individual processes in which personal data can be transmitted. You will also find a compilation of your rights:
(a) You can visit our website anonymously. Personal data is not transmitted or even stored.
By default, every time you access the web page, your Internet browser transmits data to our web server, such as the IP address of your PC or your network provider's distribution point, the http method, and the http user agent header. However, our web server stores this data separately from other data, and it is not possible for us to assign this data to a specific person. It logs which pages you viewed during your visit and which functions you used. After an anonymous evaluation for statistical purposes, this data will be deleted immediately.
2. Sending data via email, contact form, prospective consultant registration
If you are interested in registering as a distributor or contacting us, you can use the corresponding form on the website to transfer data.
The data entered are encrypted when you click on buttons such as "Register" or "Submit" and transmitted to us via the https: protocol and initially stored on servers at our hosting service provider Netplace Telematic Munich (www.netplace.de). The data are protected from being inspected by third parties by encryption.
Processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR, only with your consent by clicking on "Register". Before that, no data will be transmitted.
For other requests, it is possible to be contacted via the provided e-mail address.
In this case, the personal data transmitted by email will be stored accordingly.
The personal data transmitted to us on a voluntary basis will be stored for the purposes of processing or contacting us. Processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
In both cases (form, email), the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data is used exclusively for the desired information transfer to you. We delete the data arising in this connection, if the communication ends, thus in particular your inquiry is clarified and no further legal relationship exists.
In the case of a letter of application sent, the duration of the storage depends on whether, according to the communication from your side, there is still an interest in co-operation.
You may revoke your consent to the storage at any time by notifying the person responsible, as long as no storage is required to document a contractual relationship (see section 6 (d) deletion). The data will be deleted immediately.
(b) If you register for us to send you the newsletter, you consent to your personal data such as name and e-mail address for the purpose of advertising our products in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 subparagraph 1 letter a of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and to our company's use of this.
3. Data transmission for orders in the online shop and the customer account
(a) For legally effective orders and their execution, we require contact details of the business-executing orderer, such as title, name, telephone number for inquiries, delivery and billing address and e-mail address, as well as details of the type of means of payment chosen by you. These personal data are only collected, as far as you voluntarily provide them, during the order or registration process. If incomplete or incorrect data is made available, the result is that no effective sales contract can be concluded. Processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR and is required for the establishment and fulfilment of a contract with you.
(b) In addition, we use your data to maintain our customer database so that only the correct data is stored there when you register as a customer. You can use the stored address data for further orders and order data later in the customer account. Mistakes are avoided and it is ensured that the ordered articles arrive at your address, in addition, we request your input for the correctness and completeness of your address.
(c) You can revoke your consent to the storage at any time by notifying the person responsible, as long as no storage is required to document a contractual relationship and according to legal requirements (see Section 4 Storage / Deletion). The data will be deleted immediately.
(d) A disclosure of personal data will only be made to the service partners mentioned below, in particular data service providers (point d), payment services and logistics partners (point e), whose services we need to process the contractual relationship or service providers we use in the context of order processing. Only the absolutely necessary data are passed on, as well as to your consultants (point f).
(d) For the purpose of payment, the personal data provided will be forwarded to the respective payment providers, provided that you have selected a payment through their systems. The extent of the transfer depends on the selected payment method:
As part of a SEPA transfer your data will not be forwarded to third parties.
When paying by credit card, your invoice number, your invoice amount, the article info as well as the contract language and currency will be forwarded to Wirecard.
If you pay by Sofortüberweisung your invoice number, your invoice amount and the currency will be forwarded to the Sofort GmbH (Klarna Gruppe) which you can instruct directly with the payment in your name.
If you have opted for the Klarna invoice and Klarna hire purchase payment services as a payment option, you agree that we collect the following personal data necessary for the settlement of the purchase invoice and an identity and credit check and transmit them to Klarna. These include: First and last name, address, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, telephone number as well as the data necessary for processing the invoice, which are related to the order, such as the name of the customer, the e-mail of orderer, the orderer's telephone number, the shipping address, the invoice number, the number of articles, item number, invoice amount and taxes in percent, the currency and, if applicable, redeemed vouchers.
You can then ask this payment service provider to pay for the order on your behalf. All other modalities are therefore also based on your agreements with the service provider, of which we are not aware.
(e) In certain cases, we transfer personal data to the Arvato Bertelsmann Gruppe, Carl-Bertelsmann-Straße 270, 33311 Gütersloh. These are name, delivery address, ordered goods. This is necessary because this service provider handles the partial orders logistically.
There is a contract data processing agreement that ensures disclosure to third parties and processing of your data in accordance with the principles of this policy.
Arvato stores your data only until the completion of the order processing and reporting.
(f) In addition, order data (name, customer number, ordered products, delivered and possibly returned goods) the respective distribution partner (independent consultant), who has taken over your advice and support and the order is sent to us, for inspection purposes and to make the consulting services and Customer Care available. This Consultant will be shown for control in the shop system and in the order process.
After processing the order, you may object to further provision of the data. For this, contact the person responsible.
4. Storage and deletion of personal data
We process and store personal data of the data subject only for the period in which this is necessary to achieve the purpose of the storage or if this is governed by the European Directive and / or other legislator in laws or regulations, which the controller is subject to was specified. Corresponding requirements exist inter alia for audit purposes by tax authorities.
If the purpose of the storage is omitted or if a storage period prescribed by the European directive and / or regulatory body has expired, the personal data will be deleted routinely and in accordance with the statutory provisions.
In the case of the collection of the data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended (point 1).
We also delete your data if you have a right to cancellation and request cancellation (Item 6 (d)),
6. Your rights
As the person concerned by the processing of your data in accordance with the GDPR, you have the following rights:
(a) Right to information
You can ask the person responsible first to confirm whether your personal data is processed by us.
If this is the case, you can request information from the person responsible about the following circumstances of the data processing:
- the categories of personal data being processed;
- the available data on the origin of the stored personal data, if they are not collected from you (transmitted by you);
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
- if given beyond the planned period of storage of personal data or otherwise criteria for determining the duration of storage;
- the right of rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to data processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- possibly automated decision-making including profiling according to the definition of Art. 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and concrete information about the logic involved, as well as the implications and intended effects of such processing on you as the person concerned.
- You also have the right to request information about whether your personal information is being transmitted to recipients resident in a third country or to international organizations. In this case, you can also receive information about suitable guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
(b) Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and / or completion to the controller if your processed personal data is processed incorrectly or incompletely. The responsible person must make the correction without delay.
(c) Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
- if you deny the accuracy of your personal data, for the duration that enables the responsible body to verify the accuracy of the data and correct it if necessary;
- if the processing would otherwise be unlawful and you require the restriction of use rather than deletion of the data (for example, storage without further use);
- the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and is not yet certain, whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If you have effectively restricted the processing of your personal data, you may not do so except with your separate consent or for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of significant public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
If the limitation of the processing according to the above conditions are restricted, you will be informed by the person in charge before the restriction is lifted.
(d) Right of erasure
You may request the person responsible for the immediate deletion of your personal data. He is obliged to delete the data immediately, if one of the following conditions exists:
- if you consent to the storage and processing in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR and there is no other priority legal basis for further storage;
- the personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- you are objecting in accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you file an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR.
- the personal data concerning you were processed unlawfully. The deletion of personal data concerning you is required to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
- the personal data concerning you were collected in relation to company information services offered to children pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
If the controller has made your personal information public and is obliged to delete it, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, it shall take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform data controllers who process the personal data; that you, the affected person, have requested that you delete any links to such personal information or copies or replications of such personal information.
Exceptions to the right to data erasure
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfil a legal obligation which requires processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
- for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Article 89 (1) GDPR, to the extent that the law referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
(e) Right to information
If you have filed the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing to the controller, he / she is obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless: this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have a right against the person responsible to be informed about these recipients.
(f) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information about you provided to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance by the person responsible for the personal data provided, if:
- (1) the processing on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR or pursuant to a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR and
- (2) processing using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to demand that your personal data relating to you be transmitted directly from one person to another, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
(g) Right of objection
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object against the processing of your personal data, which is made pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller will no longer process your personal information unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is intended to assert, exercise or defend legal rights.
If your personal data is processed in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing (use) of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of company information services, of exercising your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
(h) Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
(i) Automated decision on an individual basis including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner.
This does not apply if the decision
- (1) is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the person responsible,
- (2) is permitted by Union or Member State legislation to which the person responsible is subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or
- (3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on particular categories of personal data under Art. 9 (1) GDPR, unless Art. 9 (2) lit. a or g and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take reasonable steps to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the person responsible, listening to their position and contesting the decision.
(j) Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the GDPR contrary.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the GDPR.
7. Information, opposition, rectification and elimination
You have the option at any time to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data with effect for the future and to have your personal data deleted or modified. If the data are required for the fulfilment of the contract or for the execution of pre-contractual measures, a premature deletion of the data is only possible, as far as not contractual or legal obligations preclude a deletion.
Information, rectification and cancellation requests as well as the revocation or the contradiction regarding the further use of the data of any given consent can be explained informally as follows:
by Post to:
Dr. Juchheim GmbH
by Fax: +49 (0) 89 – 64 91 33 51
by E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org